Monday 24 June 2013

I'm feeling 22!!

So it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago, i'm now the ripe old age of 22 (sad face). Since hitting 22 I suddenly feel really old and have completely decided against going on any clubbing holidays this year. The whole day I had Taylor Swift's 22 playing and have now decided this is my song until my 23rd Birthday (Much to my friends dismay).
I was such a lucky girl this year, my family spoilt me rotten, my parents gave me money, as they had no idea what to get me (For my 21st they got me a Mulberry handbag), but they surprised me with some new shoes, they got me a gorgeous pair of Dune Loafers which I absolute j'adore and also they bought me a pair of black sparkly pumps from Carvela at Kurt Geiger. My presents mainly consisted of beauty products such as Jo Malone body moisture and perfumes (You must try them they are incredible and so gorgeous smelling), A couple of bottles of Grey Goose Vodka, which is my favourite vodka!! But the best surprise came from my next door neighbour, I've been helping her out recently with a few things and helping her with her new puppy (I'm dog obsessed) so she kindly bought me a Vivenne Westwood bracelet, which is perfect, she knows how much I love Vivenne Westwood.
My beautiful Vivenne Westwood Bracelet!!!

Carvela KG's 

Dune Loafers!!

The weekend of my birthday I celebrated with my close friends. We decided to do something a bit different this year and went to a private karaoke bar called Lollipop. Where for once I was allowed to sing as loud as I wanted, with no one telling me to be quiet. We sang Disney songs, old 90's tunes, sloshed down with a few jugs of cocktails and buckets of beer and danced the night away. We have a laugh. The best bit of this night came about an hour into the singing session when my girlfriends decided to produce a birthday card for me, thinking nothing of it, I continued to open the card unaware I was being filmed, inside the card was a white, neatly folded piece of A4 paper, which I opened and read, the girls had only bought me a ticket to go and see One Direction next year (2014)  at Wembley Stadium, made my night. One Direction are not the type of band or music I typically listen to (until they came out after the X Factor), but I have a soft spot for them and love singing along to them. So I now have a weekend in London to book and get excited about with my girls (who also bought tickets). We are going to be the oldest girls there, but who cares.
One Direction!!!!!


My actual birthday I celebrated with my family, we went to Zizzi's as I adore Italian cuisine and it was a perfect way to round off, a perfect birthday weekend.
I feel blessed to have such amazing family and friends around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment