Tuesday 25 June 2013

Lets talk about lips baby!!!!!


Lets talk about lips.......

So I get asked a lot how I keep my lips looking good , so I've decided to do post on it.
 I always tend to go for a bold lip when i do my make up, as my eyes have been described as a almond shape and are quite small  and I literally have no eyelids, so putting a load of eye-shadow on my eyes makes me look really stupid and you can't really see it.
So for my lips,  I love using Lush's lip scrub Bubblegum flavour, this stuff is amazing and a definite must have in your beauty bag and a must have product to include in your everyday beauty regime. I use this everyday it smells and taste delicious (it's edible so you can lick it off after you've scrubbed your lips). I tend to scrub my lips on a evening as part of my facial cleansing routine, after I've exfoliated my lips I then will just put some Vaseline on to keep them moisturized. At the moment there are two lipsticks which i'm loving and wear constantly, for everyday wear i'm in love with Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine in the colour Monte Carlo (62), I love this lipstick it's a hydrating sheer lip-shine and it's so good, it makes your lips look hydrated and juicy. The colour is very light, and gives your lips a lovely pink shine.
My other favourite is the Maybeline Super Stay 14hr lipstick, the colour I have it in is Ravishing Rogue (540) this lipstick I wear out on a Saturday night to complete my look, I love a bold lip and this is perfect. The lipstick is quite matte and leaves my lips quite dry so I always put a bit of Vaseline on before i apply this lipstick. But the colour is amazing! At the end of the night my lips are still looking colourful and not messy!!! Really rate this lipstick.
Leave me a comment, telling me your favourite lipstick/gloss would love to try some new ones out!!!!

Katie Marie
       X
Need to buy myself a new one!!




No comments:

Post a Comment