Wednesday 26 June 2013

We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time.....

Since turning 22, life is pretty sweet!!!!

I've finished university after 3 hard but amazing years, graduating in 3 weeks and start my new full time job the end of July. Think it's fair to say i'm starting the next chapter in my life, and coming to the end of the last one. Student life is defiantly over (Sobs).
The only down side to being 22 is i'm beginning to feel old. Today I received my first wedding invitation as one of my close friends is getting married, it's crazy. I'm use to going to family weddings, but having one of your friends getting married feels weird, but i'm so excited and seriously cannot wait!!!

Farewell Spa!!!!



Student life; Drinking, Dancing,Music and Friends <3


Life seems to be flashing before my eyes, everything is going so quick, I still can't believe I've finished uni, only feels like yesterday I was starting the first year. Time flies when you're having fun!
Defiantly going to start living life to the full, starting with booking a little holiday to Interlaken with the girls, somewhere we've wanted to go for a while, we've decided our big holiday next year is going to be Marbella or depending on the penny's the Dominican Republic.
Interlaken, Switzerland.



Just keeping dancing like we're 22
Katie Marie
       X

No comments:

Post a Comment