Sunday 12 January 2014

Mulberry!

So for Christmas I was a very lucky girl and was given the handbag I have lusted over for months as a surprise.
The Mulberry Dorset Tote, fair to say I was speechless when I was presented with it!!! I'm a massive fan of Mulberry I love their chic and effortless designs. I love that there designs are not in your face and are really understated. The reason I choose this design is because it's not the most popular of their designs as we all know the Bayswater and the Alexa are and these are the designs that many people buy into or think about when you mention Mulberry.
I wanted something different and one which you wouldn't necessarily think was Mulberry, hence the Dorset Tote.
I have the medium size which is so spacious, this has now become my 'everyday' bag and it fits everything in perfectly for work. There is no compartments in this bag it's just one big space, with a purse attached inside, which I have put my keys in and lipstick. 
The Dorset Tote has the classic Mulberry lock, this bag isn't structured and it's very slouchy, but it was what I was looking for!!! It's great for everyday use. 
I'm in love!!!







Katie 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment