Friday 3 January 2014

New discovery!!!

Happy New Year lovelies!!!

I've entered 2014 with a new discovery, after months of ummm'ing and ahh'ing over whether to buy the Urban Decay fixing spray! at £19.50 it's a major splurge on a 'mist'.
I have tried it once and wasn't floored by it, so for something i'm not 100% sure on, I wasn't sure if it was worth it.
But.............
All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

On a naughty shop to Superdrug, I discovered at the MUA counter, the Makeup Academy Pro-Base Fixing Mist.
So before spending my hard earn pennies on the Urban Decay Fixing Spray, I have decided to give this little beauty a go!!
At £4.99 it is a absolute steal, something I can completely justify if it isn't great!!
It claims to moisturise and hydrate skins and also has up to 8 hours of fixing power!!


I shall give a review on this in a few weeks. I'm excited to use it!!

Have any of guys used it and if so what do you think of it??

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment