Monday 6 January 2014

Believe me they are real!!!!

Being a benefit virgin
 Yes I know, what was I thinking leaving it this long, right?
So it was the perfect  opportunity to indulge into the beauty counter on the Bristol bloggers meet up (post to come within the next few days).
And Yes, I have conformed to the hype and bought into the UK's number 1 selling mascara the Benefit They're Real mascara!
I've been promised great things from this mascara, to be honest I'm already in love with it from the packaging!!! 
I'm so excited to start using it and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for big beautiful lashes.



I will do a full review on the product once I've used it for a while.

Let me know if you have you used this mascara and what do you think of it? 
Is it worth the hype? Let me know.

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment