Thursday 20 February 2014

Benefit POREfessional

As you may or may not know, I'm a bit of a Benefit virgin, until recently (See here Bristol Blogger meet!!!)
I was lucky enough to be given some samples of the POREfessional and I have been converted.
I've never been big in the primer game and just used the MUA primer, which compared to POREfessional is pretty basic.

POREfessional claims to minimise pores and fine lines; I noticed instantly it dramatically minimised my pores and left my skin feeling super soft and my skin looked great with just the POREfessional on!!
Unlike my MUA primer, my foundation lasts all day, with just a touch up of powder in the afternoon to reduce the shine. You can use POREfessional as a base for your foundation or it can be used once you've applied your make-up.
Even after a long day out, my makeup still looks near perfect. My makeup is simply staying put, no sliding off, no colour fading, no settling into creases and lines of the face during the day!
I've found a new product to add to my make-up bag,
Permanently!!!



POREfessional comes in a retro looking tube, with a screw top. This looks perfect on anyone's dressing table.

The POREfessional retails at £25, I get it, it is pricey but I totally recommend it!!

What are your favourite primers?
Have you used POREfessional? and what do you think of it? 

Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment