Sunday 16 February 2014

Perfect Arm Candy!

Anyone who knows me , knows I love a beautifully crafted handbag and right now I'm obsessing over Mulberry, what girl doesn't?
But its come to that time again, where I need a new love in my life & these four beauties are on my current need list!







Louis Vuitton Alma BB: I love understated designer bags, I don't want the brand name sprawled across them or the pattern! 
This little number does come in at £1,020.00!!!
Better get saving.   



Michael Kors- Hamilton Large Cross Body £220- Actually have my eye on this in tan for when I go travelling!
LOVE.



Valentino Rockstud medium tote £1,335.00- Would do anything to have this on my arm!!



Last but not least- Mulberry Willow Silky Calf Leather Tote £1,600.00; I'm sorry but this is
Purrr-fect.



Love
Katie
X





No comments:

Post a Comment