Monday 30 June 2014

First World Beauty Problems





We've all got these 'First World Problems' like not being able to see your Phone screen properly because its got a crack on it Or your battery going from 100% to 10% in what feels like 1.2 of a second. But instead of writing about all my problems, I've decided to write about my beauty first world problems and I'm pretty sure most of you will be able to relate to them:

Painting a fresh coat of nail polish and the BANG you've smudge it- It felt dry though!!!

Not knowing how much Touche Eclat is left. Damn you stupid packaging.

Applying mascara then.......... Wait a moment....... Sneeze!!! Mascara is all smudged, I'm pretty sure I wasn't going for the panda eyed looked....Hmmmmm = FAIL!

Being a bit over generous with the hair oil, then end up looking like you've stuck your head in a chip frying pan. Not a good look!

Shaving your legs before a night out- then end up slashing your legs like you've been running through a field of thorns- We all know it's going to end in a disaster!!!!




What are your first world beauty problems? Let me know. 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment