Sunday 1 June 2014

23!!!

Monday the 27th was my day of Birth, another year old and wiser and all that!! But I must admit, I am gutted I can no longer sing 22. It's goodbye to Taylor and goodbye to 22, which somewhat scares me, I mean 2 years away from 25 which means i'm nearing 30........... Seriously over-thinking this!!!



Cheeky snap chat pic!

Although 23 was another very spoiled birthday, it also means the end of May *celebrates* , which means my creeeazay summer begins, with a weekend away in London to see a very popular boyband yerrr that's right One Direction time (Yay). Although extremely excited I'm also terrified that I'm going to be in stampede of 12-16 year old girls screaming and gunning for Harry Styles........ God help me!!!!!! 

Then if I come out alive from One Direction, I'm then off traveling Europe with one of my best gal Lisa, so another few weeks of craziness, drinking and exploring Europe!!! So turning 23 has somewhat opened a door of opportunities. Bring on France, Italy, Austria, Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium!!! 

Keep an eye out for my One Direction blog and travelling. 



Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment